- Easy to use: Just plug it in, and you can adjust the thermostat even when it’s dark. How do you know if your Thermal Guardian waterbed heater is generating warmth? A small diode is lights up, telling you the waterbed heating element is in the heating mode of operation. Simply turn the adjustable dial; you can regulate the temperature setting to the desired setting. The petite control unit is integrated with heater making it more watertight, and there are no extra cords to be concerned about.
- Temperature Selection: You will adjust the thermostat control unit to your perfect temperature at the while it maintains the water temperature within +/- 1¼F, in normal room conditions keeping you snug and comfortable. Dual bladder waterbeds require 2 heaters for individual temperature control. Example; one side of the bed could be adjusted to 90 degrees, while the other is set at 86 degrees.
- Anti Flame coating: Take a look at the crystal smooth finish and you may notice additional brush marks, this is a high tech flame barrier for a final layer of added safety.
- Safe and Reliable: Offers Patented Circuit Layout for EMF (Electro Magnetic Field). Provides Lower Energy Consumption / Outstanding Temperature Regulation. Resists Electrical Spikes up to 1500V. Wattage: 150 and 285.
- Cost: $79.95 + FREE shipping
Heater Replacement Tips:
Note: It is now time to check your safety liner like most and especially if it is over 5 years old it has likely seen better days. If it is torn, broke down or has holes in it get a New Standup Safety Liner Here it is time to replace it.
When refilling a hardside waterbed remember to burp all of the air out of the mattress. It will reduce sloshing noise and make the bed more comfy.
Prevent waterbed oder by adding waterbed treatment. Purchase Waterbed Conditioner Here.