If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return on most brands within 30 days of you receiving your item(s) Please note that certain items are considered custom or special request orders by the manufacturer, and certain products are non returnable.
Non returnable items:
- Assembled and/or Modified items or out of original packaging
- Waterbed mattresses that have had water in them
- Custom made or special request items
- Opened bedding materials
Please note, returns after 30 days of receipt will be subject to approval and an in store credit may be issued in lieu of refund, depending on the elapsed time and condition of the merchandise.
If you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. In addition, a restocking fee will be applicable to most items returned. The return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please follow the directions below to submit a return request.
- Submit your return request within 15 days of receiving your order, by logging into My Account.
- Complete the request form with as much detail as possible.
- Once your request is submitted, you can expect to receive an email from our Returns team within 1-4 business days.
- An RMA ( Return Merchandise Authorization ) number will be issued and sent to you via email along with the return instructions on how and where to return your order. Your RMA will expire within 15 days of receiving it, and items can not be returned past this date.
- Returns without an RMA number, will generally be refused by the return warehouse.
- The return tracking number needs to be provided to STL Beds as soon as it becomes available from your selected carrier. This is an important step, so that we can confirm the return. Please save this tracking number for future reference.
- Once the item(s) are received in the expected condition at the destination warehouse, STL Beds will issue applicable credits. Please note the inspection timeframe can vary by manufacturer or STL Beds. An email confirmation will be sent to you once we have processed your refund, which will go back to the original method of payment.
In the rare case that your item(s) unfortunately arrive damaged replacements are usually offered at no charge. However, should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.
Orders that have been shipped or prepared for shipment can not be cancelled. If we are unable to cancel your order, it can be refused and credit as per our Standard Return Policy will be issued back to your original payment method.
Our intention is to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you.
We encourage our customers to accept their order despite the condition at delivery. This is because a refusal of a damaged shipment can increase the time it takes to process replacements.
Most manufacturers that STL Beds works with will replace whichever parts are needed to give you a complete undamaged unit. This is often quicker than replacing a whole unit. If there are too many damaged parts, a new unit may be sent to you at the manufacturer’s discretion. If a new unit is sent out, it will be sent with the same shipping method and processing time as the original order unless special circumstances apply. If tracking information is available for the replacements it will be sent to you via email.
In some cases you may be required to provide photos in order to fulfill your replacement requests. Photos are generally requested to confirm the extent of damages for the manufacturer to determine if replacement parts or a full unit replacement is required.
If a full replacement unit is sent, the original item becomes the property of STL Beds. Occasionally our carrier may pick up the damaged or defective items for inspection. Because of this, all items should be kept in their original packaging until further instructions from a STL Beds Resolutions Associate are given.
- Submit your replacement request within 10 days of receiving your order by logging into My Account.
- Complete the request form in detail and follow any manufacturer special notes that are listed on the top of the request form. **
- Once the request has been submitted, you can expect to receive an email from our Replacements team within 1-4 business days.
If you decide not to pursue replacements, your order can still be returned as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.
For orders shipped White Glove or Truck Freight:
It is very important that the actual customer who placed the order be present to inspect the item and sign the delivery document.
It is the customer’s responsibility to notate all and any problems with the order at time of delivery. If the issues with the delivery are not properly noted on the shipping document, STL Beds may not be able to dispute this with the carrier or manufacturer on your behalf and offer a satisfactory solution.
Follow the below steps to ensure that your order is properly signed for,
- Inspect the product while the driver is on site and notate any problems or exceptions with the order on the delivery documents provided. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important.
- Inspect all item pieces before assembling the product and report any problems to STL Beds immediately.
Canceling an item or order
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. STL Beds is only able to accept cancellation requests via phone. Please follow the directions below to submit a cancellation request.
- Call us at 636-296-8540 Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm CST to submit your cancellation request to one of our Customer Service Agents.
- Your cancellation request will be sent to the manufacturer to confirm the order can be canceled and has not been prepared for shipping.
- We will send you an email confirming if your cancellation request has been approved or denied within 2 business days.
**All cancellations will be confirmed in writing: if you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been canceled. STL Beds is unable to cancel an order once it has shipped or been prepared for shipping by the manufacturer.
If we are unable to cancel your order as requested, you may return the product under our Standard Return Policy. If your order has successfully been canceled, STL Beds will process the refund back to the original method of payment within 3-5 business days.
We do not charge restocking fees.