The Best Stand Up Liner Money Can Buy
- Over-cut design with plenty of excess vinyl to reduce stress failure and stretching
- Super heavy duty to contain initial contents and protect water mattresses
- 83 percent thicker than competing standard liners
- Features Durable, thick, heavy-duty vinyl safety liner.
- Heater friendly Duraflex black vinyl bottom lasts longer than other liners
- Reinforced corner construction to extend overall life by strengthening vulnerable corner seams
- Ridged constructions using a cardboard insertion to help sides stand up.
- Compatible Mattress Type: You can identify Hardside waterbeds by looking to see if yours includes four wooden side frames that are wood screwed together in each corner.
Sizes and Dimensions
Thickness of vinyl: 12 millimeter thickness
Super Single Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 8 inches – Side to Side: 48 inches End to End: 84 inches
Queen / California Queen Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 8 inches – Side to Side: 60 inches End to End: 84 inches
King / California King Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 8 inches – Side to Side: 72 inches End to End: 84 inches