Don’t chance using that old dirty hose you have stored out in the yard or hanging in garage. They’re dirty, often kinky and leaky, and flush bad water and bacteria that can grow into your mattress. Be sure you own a clean dedicated hose that will not only keep the inside of your house clean,but also keep the water mattress fresh and free of contaminated substances.. Do NOT push old stagnate water and bacteria into your water mattress mattress. It can start to smell and eventually ruin your expensive waterbed bladder.
Here is what you really need to fill and drain any size waterbed
- 25 ft. hose- Dedicated to protect your investment.
- 8 once Multi-Purpose Plus Waterbed conditioner- Biocide to stop bacterial growth, smelly water, and condition vinyl from the inside of your mattress
- 8 once Multi-Purpose Vinyl Cleaner and Protectant- Exterior cleaner and conditioner to keep vinyl soft, supple, and clean
- Super Pump- The best mechanical pump for draining waterbeds of all kinds including free flowing and fiber filled mattresses. Vacuum it it flat using water pressure. Replace your plug to maintain vacuum and move it without bunching up the white fiber and foam filling.
- Super Burper- Extract noisy air without making a mess
- Perfect Union-Connects hose to bed without leaking both during the drain and filling process with an air tight connection. Includes O Ring Washer.
- Faucet Adaptor- Lets you connect your faucet to the bed with a garden hose, because who wants to use buckets and a funnel?
- Single Shut-Off Valve- Control your fill with a handy shut off valve.
- Complete instructions