Waterbed Pump & Maintenance Kit
Looking for a fast easy way to fully drain your hardside or softsided waterbed? Drain Hero is the complete waterbed tool box you need for the task at hand. When draining any kind of water mattress it is important to note the type of mattress you own. Is it a free flowing mattress with nothing but water inside of it? Do you have a baffled or fiber filled mattress with wave control and added support for your body? Either way draining all the water can be a tough job, especially with fiber and foam filled baffling inserts. Not only can it be hard to get all of the water out of the mattress but if it is handled incorrectly and is not fully drained the inner workings of the mattress can shift and slide out of place. In most cases the baffled insert is damaged and never really works as it originally did. In worse case situations the baffled insert shifts out of place into a big wadded up ball. In this case the expensive mattress is typically ruined. This is where the Waterbed Pump & Maintenance Kit acts as your hero. Using the supplied pieces a water mattress can be fully and completely drained. When finished it will look like a package of beef jerkey in the shrink wrap. One the pump is disconnected and the cap and plug is immediately replaced. This vacuum packed state holds the inner workings of the mattress firmly into place making your mattress manageable and ready to be moved.
STL Bed’s Waterbed Pump & Maintenance Kit – Drain Hero
- Venturi Siphon Pump: This handy dandy little gadget can drain/pump 200 gallons per hour. No electricity is needed.
- 8 oz. Multi-Purpose Conditioner: The formulation is specially made and includes time-released protection for all types of water mattresses including foam, baffled, and the most common fiber.
- Air Extractor: By pumping out irritating noisy air bubbles, you can instantly feel the difference in support, comfort, and most notably a quiet night’s sleep.
- Electric Waterbed Pump, High Capacity: The easiest technique to drain your hard side or softside waterbed fast and complete. This high-powered electric unit is a self-priming, hassle-free waterbed pump that will not only save you time but more importantly drain the water mattress to a near dry condition. When the mattress is vacuumed down completely, the waveless internal system is securely held in place keeping it lightweight and easy to store and use. This safe system can also be used for draining spas, hot tubs, boats, fountains, aquariums, and wet basements!
- 8 Oz. Vinyl Cleaner: Made specifically for waterbeds, this cleaner and protectant is non-abrasive. By removing dust, dirt, and some stains, Blue Magic Vinyl Cleaner is the perfect treatment for all kinds of vinyl and plastic surfaces. Removes dust, dirt, and most types of stains.
- 3 Ft. Connection Hose: Made specifically to connect your waterbed to your pump. It is strong, durable, and flexible.
- 25 ft. Connection Hose: A dedicated clean hose, free from bacteria found in outside hoses that can cause waterbeds to smell. Uses include connecting from your pump to your point of draining and most faucets for filling. This linkage system is far-reaching, strong, durable, and flexible to reach most faucets.
- Metal Faucet Adaptor: The Faucet Adaptor is “New & Improved”, not plastic. It ensures a tight, proper, and secure connection with your faucet and hose. The metal one-piece design is durable and secure unlike plastic versions that blow off, strip, and cross-thread very easily.
- Perfect Union: This mattress adaptor removes the possibility of water spillage during draining by securely connecting the male hose connection to the mattress. This is extremely important, especially when securing free-floating baffled inserts that must be vacuum packed to move without the worry of baffle shifting or bunching up.
- Ease Of Use: Water flow can be controlled between your sink and waterbed so the water can be turned on or off with ease.