What Kind of bed will this frame work with?
- Memory Foam / Gel Foam
- Latex Mattresses
- Mattresses & Boxsprings/Foundations
- Split Queen Boxsprings / Split Queen Foundations
- When you are looking for stronger but you don’t want cheap
The BB 34 is solid, sturdy, and very low priced. Originally designed for the old-style brass beds, this 5 Leg bed frame now accommodates all of the bolts up modern metal or metal and wood-style complete beds with both a headboard and footboard. This is NOT intended to use as a stand-alone frame or with only a headboard. This bed support system will even fit those headboards and footboards with slight variations in width that don’t line up with ordinary frame mounting brackets. The mounting plates at the head and foot end of this frame have extra-wide slots and added slots for various fit applications that some beds require.
The BB34 bed frame is quite simple to put together and will accommodate any standard queen size mattress set. Simply choose one of the pre-set keyhole notches to accommodate your bed size. You will need pliers and screwdriver to attach your headboard and footboard. The bed frame also features adjustable glides that help that bedsit firmly on the floor.
Need More Support? Check out the BBQ33WB Super Duty Bed Frame.
The legs must have predrilled holes that go through the legs to receive bolts, nuts, and washers for solid attachment OR threaded receiving nuts built into the legs This is a very well built frame for a very low price.
- Five leg steel bed frame with center support bar and leg that meets all mattress warranty requirements.
- Extra strong offset headboard brackets for convenience. Includes additional slots that will fit a variety of headboard widths.
- A fast assembly that is just plain easy.
- Includes adjustable glides (feet) for solid level support of your mattress set and includes required center support.
The overall length of BB34 Frame: 83 1/2
Will accommodate a 60 x 80 Queen size mattress and box spring foundation
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy it.
Made in the USA