Details about the construction of the Q 33 WB
- This heavy duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable for added strength.
- The Q 33 WB size waterbed frame is not just for waterbeds and has extra long steel side rails to support your boxspring / foundation. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and feet per bar for total of 9 legs.
- Height 7 1/4
- Length 77″
- 20 % more steel 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide glide distributes weight over larger surface for better weight distribution.
Do not need/want a super duty frame? Check out the 34RR Queen Bed Frame
If your mattress set is too tall, check out the LB34 Low Profile bed frame
There are no reviews yet.