As an example of the frame’s strength, it can support a deep fill queen soft side waterbed weight that weighs approximately 900 lbs. + the bed weight + the weight of an adult couple. Because this frame is strong enough to hold a waterbed it is more than capable of supporting people who exceed the weight regular bed frames can handle. Built with Pride In St. Louis Missouri
What can this frame be used for?
- Memory & Gel Foam Mattresses.
- Mattresses & Box Springs.
- Soft-Sided Water Beds.
- Heavy Duty Frame for Plus Size People.
BBQ33WB Frame Details:
- Heavy Duty offset headboard brackets with additional slots to fit more headboard and footboard widths.
- Non-adjustable for added strength.
- 9 legs and 9 adjustable feet for minor alignment issues that can arise when bolting up to your bed.
- Extra center support where beds need it most.
- This heavy-duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable for added strength.
- The BBQ33WB / BB Q 33 WB water bed frame includes extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and adjustable feet per bar for a total of 9 legs.
- 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide Feet distributes bed weight over a greater surface for better distribution of weight.
STL Beds recommends this 9 leg frame for heavy-duty service to support mattresses made from latex, memory foam, or even queen-size soft-side waterbeds. One of its most popular applications if for people who are above average or plus size. The BBQ33 WB is much much more than just a metal frame, it can also be used with a bed that has a bolt up headboard and footboard for the look you want and the strong bed frame support you demand.
Do not need a frame for additional strength. Check out the BB34 Queen Bed Frame
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy it.
Vicki K. –
You should really consider teaching other businesses your philosophy of customer service. I can’t thank you enough for your attentiveness, which kept me from a potentially frustrating mistake. If I require more assistance in your area of expertise, you’ll be my first call. A++++
Nicole Williams (verified owner) –
I bought 2 of these bed frames (full, queen) for my daughter and myself on a whim. I have not had any issues with them, they are sturdy and don’t move when my 13 year old decides that she wants to plop or jump on the bed. I absolutely recommend this company and their products. The staff was courteous and put me at ease with the shipping process.
Douglas Belleville (verified owner) –
Nicole, Thank you for your feed back. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to contact us. Doug
Kelly S –
I bought this frame to replace the flimsy one inside my bed. its very sturdy. Helped my back 100% and the video gives good directs on assembly!