As an example of the frame’s strength it can support a deep fill queen softside waterbed weight that weighs approximately 900 lbs. + the bed weight + the weight of an adult couple. Because this frame is strong enough to hold a waterbed it is more than capable of supporting people who exceed the weight regular bed frames can handle. Built with Pride In St. Louis Missouri
What can this frame be used for?
- Memory & Gel Foam Mattresses
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Soft Sided Water Beds
- Heavy Duty Frame for Plus Size People
BBQ33WB Frame Details:
- Heavy Duty offset headboard brackets with additional slots to fit more headboard and footboard widths
- Non adjustable for added strength
- 9 legs and 9 adjustable feet for minor alignment issues that can arise when bolting up to your bed.
- Extra center support where beds need it most.
- This heavy duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable for added strength.
- The BBQ33WB water bed frame includes extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and adjustable feet per bar for total of 9 legs.
- 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide Feet distributes bed weight over a greater surface for better distribution of weight.
Do not need a frame for the additional strength. Check out the BB34 Queen Bed Frame
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy.