63CSWB Hook in Steel Maximum Service Duty Frame
The 63CSWB Metal Super Duty Frame is the workhorse of our hook frame support systems. STL Beds recommends this nine leg hook in type bed frame for the heaviest of services like soft side waterbeds or an obese couple. The weight of a queen soft-sided waterbeds is about 900 pounds + weight of the bed+ the persons using it. If a bed frame is capable of doing all that, you know it’s strong enough to support larger people who push the weight limits of ordinary regular bed frames.
This special frame is able to be connected beds with a hook in slot type headboards and hook in footboards made of wood and will support you safely and stylishly. This premium super duty bed frame was built to support a Queen Softside waterbed it can handle other tasks as well like: Memory & gel foam, latex bed, and mattress & box springs. It includes hook in headboard and footboard side rails made from high carbon railroad steel. It also includes 3 support bars with 3 adjustable feet per bar to evenly distribute additional weight. This frame will not stand on its own without a headboard and footboard and has a height range of adjustable feet that can go between 8-11 inches. Total of 9 adjustable feet.
What Can This Frame Be Used For?
- Softside waterbed mattresses
- Mattresses & boxspring sets
- Memory & gel foam bed
- If you have a split queen size box spring (Two 30 X 80 Boxspring/foundations)
- Heavy-duty frame for bigger people who require extra strength from a bed frame
63CSWB Frame Details:
- Super heavy-duty headboard & footboard hook in attachments that fit more headboards and footboards
- Fits the only queen and split queen size beds for added strength
- 9 legs and feet
- Extra center support and feet to shore up the bed where it needs it most
- Easy assembly
- The 63CSWB water bed frame includes extra long rolled steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and 3 feet per bar for a total of 9 legs.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Large Feet helps distribute the weight of the bed over a wider surface for significantly better weight distribution.
NOTE: When moving bed do not slide. This cannot be used without a headboard and foot-board
Review our shipping policy and return policy before you buy.