Shoreline Waterbed Insert Mattress By Therapedic
Our Shoreline Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattress is made with a lower profile design that won’t stick up too far above your sides and is slightly undercut for a better fit in your existing wood frame waterbed. This has a couple of important benefits like making the bed easier and being able to tuck in your sheets and bedding along the ends and sides when you dress it up.
One of the most important features is the double-sided sleeping surface that will get you more life out of your mattress with regular rotation and flipping. So ditch your old water mattress and replace it with a regular one for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new bed, mattress set, bedding, etc.
Did We Mention The Benefits
- Two Sided
- Flip it over
- Spin it around – end to end
- Turn it over
Firmness Rating: 1 Through 10 – 1 Is Our Softest Feel, And 10 Is The Hardest Feel
- 1 = Our softest water mattress.
- 4 = Our firmest water mattress.
- 5 = Is our softest coil spring mattress NOTE (Our softest coil spring mattress is firmer than our firmest water mattress).
- 10 = Is our firmest coil spring mattress.
- Shoreline Waterbed Insert. Firmness Rating 6.5 – 7.0 Firm support with a fairly cushiony top. This is not a rock-hard mattress, nor is it mushy and soft. Right in the middle for firmness. A very popular mattress on a budget.
Take A Look At Some Of Our Other Waterbed Inserts/Mattress Replacements
- The Richmond Euro Top Waterbed Insert: Firmness Rating 6-7
- Monterrey Plush Waterbed Mattress Insert: Firmness Rating 5.0 – 5.5
- Shop our Complete Selection of Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattresses
The Traditional Coil Spring Mattress Built To Drop Into Your Existing Waterbed
- Custom mattress built to fit your waterbed.
- Drops right into your existing wood frame water bed.
- Keep your under-bed storage drawer pedestal.
- You will love making your bed again.
- Keep your matching bedroom furniture.
- Utilize your existing bedding.
- No more filling, draining, filling or waterbed treatment is required.