Prairie Dunes Plush Waterbed Insert. It Fits In Your Waterbed!
Why purchase an expensive new mattress set, bed, furniture, and bedding when there is a smart less expensive alternative? Instead of getting rid of your old waterbed consider a cheaper alternative, the solution, a waterbed insert. A waterbed insert is a replacement mattress made specially to fit inside your current waterbed frame and is built with long-lasting tempered steel coil springs. No more water! The Prairie Dunes Plush Waterbed Insert is exactly what you need.
The Prairie Dunes Plush offers premium firm head-to-toe support for the entire body and tops off this support system with luxurious plush upholstery that doesn’t feel mushy, while also not feeling way too firm. The firmness is more in the middle and it also has something else that is very unique, it includes 2 sides. Mattress history shows us that two sides are always better than one! The Prairie Dunes will last longer than comparable 1 sided beds. Another interesting and useful feature is that is designed to leave just enough space for your hands for easy making of your bedding for everyday convenience.
Did We Mention The Benefits
- Two Sided
- Flip it over
- Spin it around – end to end
- Turn it over
Firmness Rating: 1 Through 10 — 1 Is Our Softest Feel, And 10 Is The Hardest Feel
- 1 = Our softest water mattress.
- 4 = Our firmest water mattress.
- 5 = Is our softest coil spring mattress NOTE (Our softest coil spring mattress is firmer than our firmest water mattress).
- 10 = Is our firmest coil spring mattress.
- Prairie Dunes Plush Waterbed Insert. Firmness Rating 6.5 – 7.0 Firm support with a fairly cushiony top. This is not a rock-hard mattress, nor is it mushy soft. Right in the middle for firmness. A very popular mattress on a budget.
- The Richmond Euro Top Waterbed Insert: Firmness Rating 6-7
- Monterrey Plush Waterbed Mattress Insert: Firmness Rating 5.0 – 5.5
- Shop our Complete Selection of Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattresses
Why You Should Consider Keeping Your Waterbed Frame
Are you fed up with your really heavy waterbed mattress that leaks when you least expect it? Whatever your reasoning for getting off of water you will want to consider keeping your waterbed frame, but doing away with your water mattress. The solution is a Prairie Dunes Plush Waterbed Insert. It is a replacement insert mattress specially designed by Therapedic® to drop down into your current waterbed.
It is constructed with heavy-duty coil springs and features a cushier plush surface that is better for those just coming off of a softer-feeling water mattress. The Bedding Group & Therapedic® builds this luxurious support system and custom made to fit the 3 standard waterbed sizes: Super Single, California Queen, and California King wood frame waterbed you already have. No need to buy a headboard, frame, or sheets.
Remove your old water mattress and heater and Simply place the new mattress inside the bed frame cavity and begin to experience its convenience. Keep all your furniture, waterbed frame, and bedding. It is slightly undersized around all four sides for better fit and easy making. It is just that easy. Our two-sided feature will extend mattress life giving you more value for the dollar.
There are no reviews yet.