Replacement Mattress That Fits Wooden Frame
The Gladstone EuroTop from Therapedic® is part of our performance line called the Backsense™ series and is a very a smart choice that not only saves you money and time, but also a lot of work instead of having to completely change everything back to a regular bed.
Purchasing a replacement insert prevents you from having to buy a new bed, bedroom furniture, and of course a mattress set. Your only investment is the cost of a mattress itself.
Transitioning from a water mattress to a traditional mattress with coil spring can be tough. The cushioning of the euro top makes that change easier while also providing firm support rarely found in waterbeds. It also provides a comfortable night of sleep while allowing you to keep the current waterbed frame and furniture you own.
Mattress Details and Specifications
- Total Mattress Thickness: 11 inches
- Quilting:TheraSafe Fiber
- Quilting:1″ TheraSoft Plush Quilt Foam
- Quilting:1/2″ Polyurethane Foam
- Upholstery:2-1/2″ Perfect Contour 5-Zone Foam
- Upholstery:Insulator Liner
- Support System:504 Alternating Verticoil® Edge (See specific coil counts for the various mattress sizes below)
- Bottom:1-1/2″ Base Foam
- Foundation NA: A Foundation /Boxspring is not needed ( see information below)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Coil Information: 504 Alternating VertiCoil Edge
13.75 Gauge Steel Coil Wire thickness
(NOTE: Coil counts are based on traditional mattress sizes. Inserts have been modified from their original sizes. Coil count is provided to show the specific coil unit used to make this mattress and offer a comparison method.)
- Twin 286
- Full 396
- Queen 504
- King 648
Insulator Pad to protect upholster from damaging wires of steel coil springs
Traditional mattresses like these do not need or require a box spring. This stand alone mattress rests correctly and properly by itself on the decking /plywood of your frame. It fits and fills the frame so that the mattress is elevated at a height that will not interfere with visibility of the headboard while leaving ample space for making your bed and getting your hands between the mattress and frame.
Detailed Measurements / Sizes
Super Single Waterbed Frame
- Cavity Measures 48 wide X 84 long
- Gladstone ET Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattress Measures 46 wide x 82 long x 11 thick
California Queen Waterbed Frame
- Cavity Measures 60 wide X 84 long
- Gladstone ET Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattress Measures 58 wide x 82 long x 11 thick
California King Waterbed Frame
- Cavity Measures 72 wide X 84 long
- Gladstone ET Waterbed Insert Replacement Mattress Measures 70 wide x 82 long x 11 thick
Photo for illustration purposes. Fabric color may vary from actual photo.