Stores More – Nothing Lasts Longer – Best Support
All the durability you would expect from a name like Forever Foundations, plus the added access to your new found world of storage space. Access the spacious area via notched side frames with wide openings. Both sides of the bed include 13″ high side openings which gives you up to 14 inches of vertical clearance under your mattress for needed storage. No center legs are needed out in the middle of the bed because your all steel tubular bed slats are assembled vertically for unmatched strength just like the floor joists in your home. Typical wood slats are installed lying flat in boxsprings / foundations and ultimately bow, warp, crack, and even break.
Whether you’re limited by lack of closet space, small bedroom, or an apartment this state of the art storage system not only takes advantage of otherwise unusable space, but actually opens it up and makes it unbelievably accessible.
All Forever Foundations are shipped directly to your house, in one convenient package. The system extremely mobile so you can move it easily and it’s easy to assemble. All the pieces are included and snap together by one person in less than an hour.
- Three-In-One…bed support, foundation and storage.
- Replaces your existing steel bed frame and boxspring /foundation.
- More Storage…over 2 times the storage space of conventional systems.
- 13 Tall side access on both sides of the bed for easy access.
- 14 inches of vertical under mattress storage.
- Four Eight-inch tall glides (legs) total height 16-inches. 3 additional leg heights available. (Be sure to get our optional Center Leg for added strength and Edge Seating Support)
- Steel frame naturally resistant to bed bugs.
- 100% recyclable. Exempt from mattress recycle laws.
- Nearly twice the surface support needed for today’s luxury mattresses
- Lots of storage room underneath your bed!
- Same specification used for hospitality. Incredibly tough
- Close slat spacing and head and foot support slats
- The most secure and confident sleeping surface available