Works with the following sizes:
Twin, Full, Queen
Installation of 6A Bed Fast’n Up Bed Kit by Glideaway
- Assemble bed frame to correct width of mattress set.
- There is a left and a Right Fast’n Up Bracket.
- Bolt brackets to bed frame (Do not tighten them securely yet) using horizontal slots.
- Place headboard firmly down on brackets. Now tighten bolts.
- Wood screws may be used to secure brackets to headboard legs.
Fits nearly all Twin, full, And Queen headboards having a rail slot in built into the legs. Attach brackets to frame with hooks pointing up. We have this illustrated in the directions photo. Hooks fit under steel pins in legs to lift and carry light weight headboards off the floor. When assembled correctly the headboard should float off floor slightly. If legs of headboard drag on the floor this is because pin setting in legs are set too high. You will need to determine which horizontal slot in the Fasten Up Bed Kit Bracket the bed frame should be bolted to in order to lift the headboard slightly off the floor.
NOTE 1: If your headboard is larger and heavier you will want to choose our Down Hooks as a better choice for conversion.
NOTE 2: Queen Installation
For Queen size (60″) Bedding
Open frame to 60″ and install brackets as shown in Fig. E in directions photo. Brackets will fit into the rail slit at the full size position and will extend outward from the legs.