Universal 3 Bar Link Spring Unit For Daybed From Glideaway
Why would I Need This Unit?
Perhaps you recently moved and you’ve lost or damaged your old link spring. Maybe the current unit you have is beginning to lack support and is allowing your mattress to sag. Whatever your reasoning, STL Beds has got you covered when it comes to supporting the twin size mattress on your daybed.
Super strong daybed support featuring helical spring suspension, 2 sturdy cross supports that fit more daybed styles including wood, metal, and iron.
- Tough helical suspended link spring surface provides continuous firm support
- Three cross angle steel supports of 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Built to last outer framework consisting of 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ angle steel
- Angle down side rails designed to fit most daybeds
- It’s easy to assemble and includes setup instructions
- 39″ Link top spring
- Unit Weight 28.00 lbs
- Link spring can be adjusted to a higher setting to provide more space underneath the daybed and allow for use of a thicker mattress on the trundle or popup trundle unit.
The 1-UN456-3 is constructed with 3 heavy-duty angle iron crossbar supports. This design helps to prevent mattress sagging. Glideaway’s mattress support system includes a universal bracket kit that allows for both vertical and horizontal adjustments to be made allowing for a better fit with most any daybed.
NOTE: This Item Is In Stock, But We Cannot Ship It.
There are no reviews yet.