Made in the USA
Why Do I Need A Pop-Up Trundle Unit ?
If you currently have a daybed frame with linkspring and would like to add additional sleeping space to your child’s room or a guest bedroom, then a popup trundle unit is the perfect solution. Perhaps you’ve recently moved and yours was lost or damaged.Whether replacing one or adding additional sleeping space to your existing bedroom, STL Beds has your solution. Glideaway’s Popup Trundle unit stows underneath any type of daybed whether it be constructed of wood, iron, or any other kind of metal. It’s strong, easy to operate, and offers perfect support for your existing mattress.
More Details about this trundle unit
Glideaway’s pop-up trundle unit is constructed with your loved one’s safety in mind. Gravity locks prevent inadvertent release, while specially designed tension spring tabs help to lock the activation bar securely in place.
- Helically suspended link surface supplies your mattress with even firm support.
- Height: 15″ elevated; 5″ collapsed.
- Measurements: 39″ x 72″ angle iron construction built to last and safety.
- Dual 3/4″ x 3/4″ cross bars for added center support.
- Sides rails help to retain mattress and keep it from sliding out of position.
- Dual safety locks ensure position stability whether for up down positioning
- Spring-loaded activation safety bar assures that bar is locked in position and also makes closing and lifting operation a snap.
- Safe finished edges
This unit is a Pop-Up Trundle with tension springs for Daybeds that is stored under your daybed when not in use. This Pop-Up trundle provides for easy lifting and closing so that you can turn any day bed into an additional twin-sized bed by adding a mattress along with a pop up trundle unit. (mattress sold separately).
Unit Weight 56.00lbs