These risers are engineered to last. Don’t settle for the cheaper alternatives. So get rid of the bricks and blocks and put your mind at ease as the SlipStick Riser is made for the job. It’s rated to withstand 500lbs per riser and more stable and steady than a concrete cinder block.
Do you have old books underneath your bed? We have a better solution to help you raise your bed up in the air so put those old textbooks on Craigslist and get some money for them. Let’s make your bed taller, fill in the gap under bed legs, and most importantly do it safely in a way that won’t damage your floors. A better idea for raising virtually any kind of bed wood, metal, etc. Raise virtually any piece furniture such as sofas, desks, or tables to a more appropriate and useable height. Whether you are considering lifting your bed for aesthetic reasons or to assist for medical proposes there is a height to serve your needs. It’s low cost, no assembly required, simple place under your sturdy furnishing.
Details about the construction of the SlipStick Bed Riser
- Available in 2”, 3”, 5” heights
- Risers can be combined to reach heights up to 8” tall
- Exceptional non-slip rubberized bases
- Fits bed wheels, feet, and posts less than 3”
- Sleek chocolate brown tone
- Cupped Memory foam top holds casters and feet in place
- Super duty heavy weight riser supporting up to 500lbs per riser
What can the Slip Slick Riser be used to adjust the heights of?
- Hollywood Standalone Bed Frames
- 4 Post Beds
- Beds with Headboards
- Bed with Headboards and Footboards
- Frames with feet
- Frames with wheels or castors
- Bed Supports with legs too short
- Rice Beds with bed supports not touching the floor
- Furniture of your choice
NOTE: Price is per SINGLE Riser. Check your bedframe to confirm the number of legs so that you order the correct number of risers.