Oak 5 Board Hard Side Waterbed Frame
- Created from fine woods like Northern Red Oak: Slow-growing woods like NRO result in hard dense wood grain making it more impervious to dents, dings, and unsightly scratches so it will last for years and years.
- Oak Plywood Veneer: Many people associate veneers with cheap furniture found in big box stores and low-end furniture stores and these aren’t those kinds of veneers. These are very technical highly engineered pieces of wood that are found in the world’s finest home furnishings. It lessens the chances of raised or lifting wood grain, expansion, contraction, and delaminating found in cheap veneers and even solid wood furniture.
- Flowing Freely Mattress: Like the motion of the ocean? The free flow has that throwback feel that so many of us remember. Motion makes you seasick? No worries we can slow or stop the motion with one of many optional sponge-type baffled mattresses. These not only slow motion but increase needed support and comfort from head to feet.
- Thermal Guardian Heating system: Our Quantum temperature-controlled heater easily adjusts to your perfect temperature. Set the lit dial where you like it. We recommend 87 degrees for best results.
- Self-Standing Liner: With semi-ridged sides, this liner does not have to be taped or held up with clips or strips. The unit acts as a potential safety net in the rare case that water should escape your waterbed mattress. It also acts as an additional barrier from the hardware and wood decking of the bed.
- Waterbed Flooring: Also called decking this necessary flat surface supports any kind of water mattress from free flow to baffled. We use oriental strand board instead of plywood for added strength and is 7/16 thick. This material can lay on top of a box pedestal or any of our Oakland drawer pedestals. California King includes three 2 ft. wide pieces and California Queen includes two 2 ft. wide and one 1 Enclosures ft. wide sheets of OSB
- Basic Pedestal: Our 9-inch tall pine riser consists of 4 board pine boards and makes up the pedestal that lifts the bed off the ground and makes it more visually appealing to look at. The finish bed height from the floor to the top of the wood side rails that make up the frame is 18 inches. NOTE: This pedestal does include the hardware package to complete assembly.
Optional Waterbed Accessories
- Luxury Support Mattress that controls wave motion & increases support.
- Four variations of drawer pedestals to choose from.
- 4 styles of padded rails, 2 upholstery choices, and gobs of colors to choose from.
- Water bed sheet sets and mattress pads.
- Zippered Enclosures or Encasements: 2 Comfort Covers from which to choose.
Oak 5-Board Waterbed Measurements in inches:
- California King Oak 5 Board Frame 9 Height x 87 Deep x 75 Wide
- California Queen Oak 5 Board Frame 9 Height x 87 Deep x 63 Wide
- Super Single Oak 5 Board Frame 9 Height x 87 Deep x 51 Wide
Sand Paper Finished by Hand