Why would I need a F71002 Rail System?
- Do you have a Queen, Eastern King size mattress set and bed?
- Perhaps you’ve lost or damaged your old wood side rails?
- Maybe the sides have cracked – or even worse split and broke?
The F71002 bed rail system in most cases can be used to replace your existing bed side frames, rails, and center support. The great thing is they are beefed up and loaded with extra middle support not found with ordinary railing systems. They are connected on each side this keeps the side railings from spreading, bending or bowing.
Measurements and fit of the F71002 Hook In Bed Frame
W Silver’s rail system is a patented, slat-less hook rail bed frame and evenly distributes the boxspring for perfect bed support. The rails hook into virtually any bed with a head board and footboard. Be sure to test the hooks for proper fit by printing off our down hook template. W. Silver’s bed rails are built and shaped from 1 1/2 wide angle iron that is made from high carbon steel, This provides the support and strength required by every mattress making company. The down hooks have flattened ends that allow just enough flex in the sides for a snug and safe fit. The F71002 has an L shape design of angle iron for even support along the entire length of your boxspring making the need for wooden slats unnecessary unless your down hook slots are spaced more than 61″ apart. These replacement steel rails also have 2 additional needed cross arms that open up and span the bed’s width at the head and also at the foot end. When connected they will also keeping the side rails from spreading. There is also a center support running head to toe down the middle for even more needed middle support. There is a total of 6 feet. The adjustable glide feet are threaded and can be positioned for the proper leveling to support a wide variety of boxsprings, mattresses, and beds with a sturdy solid hook in connection. The rails measure approximately 83″ long leaving plenty of space to get your hands between the mattress at the headboard and foot board ends while making it.
Need the bed to be lower? No problem Check out the DRQ60 Low Profile Queen Bed Frame
Check out the 63CSWB Queen Bed Frame that can fit a queen mattress, but can also withstand the weight of a waterbed!
- Do not slide bed when moving it can cause damage to the bed frame.
- Queen Measurements over 61″ from left leg hook in slot to right leg hook in slot may require the addition of wood slats. (Not included)
- King Measurements over 76″ from left leg hook in slot to right leg hook in slot may require the addition of wood slats. (Not included)
- Will NOT work with sleigh-beds