BB 8-18Q and BB 8-18K Waterbed Center Support Bars by Glideaway
How well will this support my bed?
Our queen size includes 4 center support bars working in combination with 8 steel legs and 8 adjustable feet for maximum weight distribution.
The King size also uses 4 center support bars in conjunction with 12 steel legs and 12 adjustable feet for maximum weight distribution.
This frame is better than nearly any other frame on the market.
What is the typical weight being used on these systems?
While our supports can be used for any type of mattress a king size softside waterbed one of the heaviest uses for our middle bars can easily contain 1100 pounds of water, a 200 pound bed, plus couples having a combined weight of 330 pounds. This is not the maximum this frame can hold but just a sample of what our support bars are holding in the typical application. These are the strongest supports available.
Will this fit my bed?
You must have a wood headboard and footboard that includes wooden side rails. The insides of those rails include a wooden lip. Measure the distance from the top of the wooden lip to the floor. If it measures from 8″ – 18″ these are the proper steel slats for your bed.
- Proudly Manufactured in St. Louis MO
- Assembly Required
- Adjustable height ranges from 8″ – 18″
- Designed to replace wooden or cheap steel slats and take the pressure off wood side rails by screwing into the lip
- Center supports are designed with heavy duty steel adjustable legs that are bolted together and add super strength to cross support
- Four steel cross support bars
- Queen includes 8 legs & 8 adjustable feet
- King includes 12 legs & 12 adjustable feet
- Includes 8 wood screws to fasten heavy duty bars to the wooden lip of the side rails
- Will support a softside waterbed, boxspring and mattress, memory foam mattress etc.
To move this bed do not slide. This can damage legs and knock them out of position.
Slick floors such like hardwood, tile, and laminates may allow feet to kick out and slide out of position. It is recommended to use non slip material under each foot.