Universal Bed Frame Center Support. Fits Queen, Full & Twin
Package includes one heavy duty cross support bar from W. Silver Products. The beam ensures rigid center support where your boxspring or foundation need it the most, in the middle. Its purpose is to prevent your key bed component “the box spring” from warping, bowing, or sagging. Without this beam to shore up the box spring / foundation, it can lead to problems like mattress to sag, lack of support and become uncomfortable.
- Includes 1 center support: Fits twin, full, or queen size bed frames
- Prevents box springs / foundation from sagging: C-clamps for width adjustments to fit more sizes like twin, full, or queen
- Use with steel side rails or wooden side rails that have a lip on the inside.
- Includes nuts and bolts for steel side rails and wood screws for wooden side rails.
- Steel side rails that do NOT already have a hole for attaching center support will need to be drilled out. Use of a drill bit that is capable of drilling through high carbon steel is a must
- 2 sturdy legs adjustable glides
- Fits onto frames that have a height between 6″ up to 9″ tall and attaches to existing steel bed rails. See Instructions
- NOTE: Do NOT use with existing wooden bed slats. This replaces wooden bed slats.
These days nearly every mattress manufacturer requires a center support underneath a box spring to be warranty compliant. Some people simply want the additional support for their mattress set. Whatever application you decide to use W Silver Product’s FCS001 Universal Bed Frame Center Support for it this center beam fits the bill. Do you have a twin, full, or queen size box spring that does not have support currently? Do you simply want to add extra support to the middle so your bed won’t sag? The FCS001 can do the job. It beefs up your existing steel frame or bed rails by adding 1 adjustable heavy-duty steel cross brace. The width of this brace telescopes wider or narrower using a C-Clamp and 2 pieces of 1 ½ hardened angle iron, and includes 2 legs with two adjustable feet.