FCS001 Universal Bed Frame Center Support Fits Queen, Full & Twin
Includes one heavy duty cross support bar from W Silver Products that ensures rigid center support where your boxspring or foundation need it the most, in the middle. Its purpose is to prevent your key support “the box spring” from warping, bowing, or sagging. Without such support the boxspring foundation can cause your mattress to sag for improper support.
- 1 Center support that fits twin, full, or queen size bed frames.
- Prevents box springs / foundation from sagging. C-clamps for width adjustments to fit more sizes like twin, full, or queen.
- Use with steel side rails or wooden side rails that have a lip on the inside.
- Includes nuts and bolts for steel side rails and wood screws for wooden side rails.
- Steel side rails that do NOT already have a hole for attaching center support will need to be drilled out. A drill bit that is capable of drilling through high carbon steel is a must.
- 2 sturdy legs adjustable glides.
- Fits onto frames that have a height between 6″ up to 9″ tall and attaches to existing steel bed rails. See Instructions
- NOTE: Do NOT use with existing wooden bed slats. This replaces wooden bed slats.