This premium bed frame was built to support a King soft side water bed it can handle almost any task. Hook in headboard and footboard rails, with 3 support bars with 3 adjustable feet per bar. Total of 9 adjustable feet. This is the king hook-in steel waterbed frame – K83
What Can This Frame Be Used For?
- Soft Side Water Bed Mattresses
- Mattresses & Boxspring Sets
- Heavy Duty Frame for Larger Sized People Who Demand Extra Strength From A Metal Bed Frame
K83 Frame Details:
- Super heavy-duty headboard & footboard hook in attachments that fit more headboards and footboards
- Fits only King size beds for added strength
- 9 legs and feet
- Extra center support and feet to shore up the bed where it needs it most
- Easy assembly
- The K83 water bed frame includes extra long rolled steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and 3 feet per bar for a total of 9 legs.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Large Feet help distribute the weight of the bed over a wider surface for significantly better weight distribution.
Check out the K80 if you are not using a waterbed, or do not want the additional strength
Have a bed that is taller than 11″? See the K80-8-18 king bed frame. (Cannot be used for a waterbed)
We have a bed frame that drops the mattress & Boxspring 3 1/2 inches. Check out the DRK80 King Bed Frame (Cannot be used for a waterbed)
Notes For The King Hook-In Steel Waterbed Frame
Note: Do not Slide! Feet will become wobbly
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy it.
Built with Pride In Saint Louis Missouri. Made in the United States Of America
There are no reviews yet.