This premium bed frame was built to support a King soft side water bed it can handle almost any task. Hook in headboard and footboard rails, with 3 support bars with 3 adjustable feet per bar. Total of 9 adjustable feet. This is the king hook-in steel waterbed frame – K83
What Can This Frame Be Used For?
- Soft Side Water Bed Mattresses
- Mattresses & Boxspring Sets
- Heavy Duty Frame for Larger Sized People Who Demand Extra Strength From A Metal Bed Frame
K83 Frame Details:
- Super heavy-duty headboard & footboard hook in attachments that fit more headboards and footboards
- Fits only King size beds for added strength
- 9 legs and feet
- Extra center support and feet to shore up the bed where it needs it most
- Easy assembly
- The K83 water bed frame includes extra long rolled steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and 3 feet per bar for a total of 9 legs.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Large Feet help distribute the weight of the bed over a wider surface for significantly better weight distribution.
Check out the K80 if you are not using a waterbed, or do not want the additional strength
Have a bed that is taller than 11″? See the K80-8-18 king bed frame. (Cannot be used for a waterbed)
Notes For The King Hook-In Steel Waterbed Frame
Note: Do not Slide! Feet will become wobbly
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy it.
Built with Pride In Saint Louis Missouri. Made in the United States Of America