Twin Steel Super Duty / Waterbed Frame Can be used for?
- Softside Waterbeds
- Mattresses & Boxsprings
- Heavy Duty Frame for Big & Tall People
Details about the construction of the T 13 WB
- Glideaway’s heavy duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable because all mattresses require this added strength.
- T13 WB size waterbed frame has extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 2 legs and feet per bar for total of 6 legs.
- 20 % more steel 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide glide distributes weight over larger surface for better weight distribution.
Don’t need/want this much support? Try the 24RR Steel Bed Frame
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy.