What can this frame be used for?
- Natural Latex Rubber Mattresses
- Memory & Gel Foam Beds
- Mattresses & Boxsprings
- Softside Waterbeds
- Heavy Duty Frame for Heavier People
Details about the construction of the K43 WB
- This heavy duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable for added strength.
- The K 43 WB size waterbed frame has extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and feet per bar for total of 9 legs.
- Height 7 1/4
- Length 77″
- 20% more steel 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide glide distributes weight over larger surface for better weight distribution.
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy.
Do not need/want this much support? Check out the 44RR Steel Bed Frame
Want to lower your mattress set? Take a peek at the LB44 Low Profile Bed Frame