What can this frame be used for?
- Soft-Sided Water Beds
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Heavy Duty Frame for Big & Tall People
BBF23WB Frame Details:
- Heavy Duty offset headboard brackets with additional slots to fit more headboard and footboard widths.
- Non-adjustable for added strength.
- 7 legs and feet.
- Extra center support where beds need it most.
- This heavy-duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable for added strength.
- The BBQ33WB water bed frame includes extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with extra legs for added support.
- 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide Feet distributes bed weight over a greater surface for better distribution of weight.
Do not need a frame for additional strength. Check out the BB24 Twin – Full Bed Frame
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy it.
Because this frame is strong enough to hold a waterbed it is more than capable of supporting people who exceed the weight regular bed frames can handle. The BBF23WB Metal Waterbed frame can be used with a bed that has a bolt up headboard and footboard for the look and bed frame support you demand.
See other Glideaway products
The Deep Fill Full Softside waterbed weight is approximately 825 lbs. + the bed weight + the weight of an adult couple.
Built with Pride In St. Louis Missouri