Want to really turn her on? I mean you’re tired of doing the “Man Chores” anyway right?
Why not try something new? Think about this, the flat screen, ESPN and the other 1000 plus channels are all very primal male activities that are found inside, and these days can even be found in the bedroom, and as a bonus the fridge is usually less than 75 feet away.
Outside chores on the other hand involve pushing a lawn mower, yard edger, and rototiller or worse yet raking leaves and pruning the bushes. Other dangerous jobs are included in outdoor chores like climbing ladders and cleaning the gutters that put us men at high risk of injury. Granted some of these jobs require very cool tools some of which are powered. Give up the heavy lifting and learn the secrets of a good illusionist by using a little misdirection. So now that we have your attention are very interested in housework? Of course you are. Men you can turn ordinary old house work into man chores and enjoy your favorite indoor activities and with a little luck and some good redirects you might just get lucky too.
Men you can split some of your chores?
- Turn and Flip Mattress it will turn her on: Good news guys no more mattress flipping. Most are one-sided making the need to flip the mattress over not only unnecessary but impossible with most mattresses made today. The good news is that some mattresses only require occasional turning from head to toe while others require no maintenance at all. The secret to this one is to volunteer for the work. She will love that you are trying to help.
- Make the Bed it will turn her on: This truly may sound like work but we’re pretty sure pity will help you on this chore but it is not a guarantee so be prepared to make the bed. I run a mattress store so my wife expects me to know how to make a bed. The rest of you, well… when you get finished with it let’s just say thanks for trying. In the end the made bed won’t be to her liking and typically will gladly assist you. Someone is helping you with a chore men this is a good thing.
- Change the sheets it will turn her on: This is as primal as it gets, taking something apart. Arrgh arrgh arrgh the best part is suggestion #2 usually will come into play so you won’t have to figure out how to put it back together.
- Wash the bed linens it will turn her on: You just got done tearing something up and now you get to use another even more powerful tool that sucks the water out of textiles at 1100, 1400, and one German model does it at an astonishing 2000 revolutions per minute!
- Vacuum the mattress it will turn her on: Finally a tool we can hold in our hand, it uses words like turbo and wind tunnel and some can even pick up a bowling ball. Yes men this is the chore we were born to be responsible for because the vacuum may very well may be the most powerful indoor tool found within the four walls of your house, yet we surrender it with out thought. A vacuum offers as much as 12 amps to satisfy our lust for power and if you were to say volunteer to clean the mattress you would then control the most powerful tool in indoor chores. Think of this chore like hunting season and your prey is the eradication of those terrifying and nasty dust mites that is sure to make you her night and shining armor.