What can this frame be used for?
- Softside Waterbeds
- Mattresses & Boxsprings
- Heavy Duty Frame for Big & Tall People
Details about the construction of the CK43WB
- This heavy duty frame is held together with nuts, bolts, and lock washers and is not adjustable which gives it added strength.
- The CK43WB size waterbed frame has extra long steel side rails. Side rails are bolted together with 3 one-piece support bars, each with 3 legs and feet per bar for total of 9 legs.
- 20 % more steel 1½ X 1½ Angle Iron steel for side rails and cross arms.
- Stronger T-shaped leg interlocks above and below side rail for maximum strength.
- Wide glide distributes weight over larger surface for better weight distribution.
Do not need/want this much support, check out the 44RR Steel Bed Frame
Want to lower your mattress set? Take a peek at the LB44 Low Profile Bed Frame
Review our shipping and return policy before you buy.