Whether you are dealing with body impressions in a existing mattress or like the sustainabilitly of beds with parts that can be replaced and the money they can save mattress buyers, we think you’ll enjoy Modular Mattresses The Top Ten Reasons People Choose Them.
- Modular mattresses are hygienic and easy to clean: With zip on or zip off tops deep thorough cleaning is as easy as unzipping a suitcase and then vacuum thoroughly. Soiled tops or foam can be spot cleaned. Components can be removed and aired out and exposed to fresh air helping to reduce allergens and reduce allergies while improving respiratory health. Parts that are ruined or can’t be cleaned can be replaced saving the purchase cost of a new bed.
- Save money: buying a new mattress every 5-8 years can be expensive. Replace inexpensive parts not costly mattresses. Buy a cheaper bed now and upgrade it in the future with new modules or pieces.
- Mattresses with modular design last longer: Useful service life can be double or even longer than that of regular conventional beds. Simply taking out the worn upholstery when it needs to be replaced a great alternative to disposing of a mattress.
- Sustainable: (EPA Wastewise) The Environmental Protection Agency has recognized this new green way of doing business. Mattress systems with replaceable parts and interchangeable components are part of a solid waste prevention business and lifestyle practice.
- Replaceable components: Body impressions, sagging coils, worn side rails and soiled mattress covers all are problems of the past. The new modular mattresses of today offer parts that can be changed out for necessity or even to enhance and change the feel of a mattress.
- Adjustable comfort: while most mattresses that you buy only offer one firmness that can never be changed a simple change of the top mattress cover or foam cushioning layer can not only change with your bodies current support and comfort needs but change can simply refresh the feel of the bed.
- Easy to move: Moving a mattress through a tight space like up a stair case with a low overhang or one that has a nasty turn makes it impossible to get the mattress through without permanent bed damage. These beds are essentially just mattress kits that can be taken apart or reassembled.
- No haggle warranty issues: Most companies fight warranty claims making it difficult to exchange out the mattress saying it does not meet warranty guidelines for failure. The reasoning is due to the high cost of exchanging out the entire mattress. Configurable type component beds cost less to fix for manufacturers who are more than happy to exchange out what is usually nothing more than one piece of defective foam or upholstery.
- Customizable beds offer various comfort and firmness configurations: People who are choosy really dig these beds because they are so easy to change most stores are very easy to work with when you realize you made an incorrect firmness choice after the purchase. Again the lower cost of changing out what is usually nothing more than a firmer layer for a softer one or vice versa cost mattresses retailers less making the old comfort guarantees of the past obsolete and the new layer or top exchange something that works for both consumer and retailer.
- Used by the fine hotels and throughout the hospitality industry: Quality hotels must change out their mattresses frequently to uphold the support and comfort standards that their patrons have come to expect. Replacing mattress sets is one of the most necessary yet most costly ways to do this. Mattresses with detachable interchangeable parts are the solution and the future of this industry and the consumer mattress retail industry.