FCS001 Universal Bed Frame Center Support Fits Full-Queen
Includes one heavy duty cross support bar from W Silver Products that ensures rigid center support where your boxspring or foundation need it the most. Its purpose is to prevent your key support the box spring from warping and sagging while since it is what hold your mattress in proper position.
- 1 Center support that fits full or queen size bed frames.
- Prevents box springs / foundation from sagging. C-clamps for width adjustments to fit more sizes like twin, full, or queen.
- Use with steel side rails or wooden side rails that have a lip on the inside.
- Includes nuts and bolts for steel side rails and wood screws for wooden side rails.
- Steel side rails that do NOT already have a hole for attaching center support will need to be drilled out. A drill bit that is capable of drilling through high carbon steel is a must.
- 2 sturdy legs adjustable glides.
- Fits onto frames that have a height between 6″ up to 9″ tall and attaches to existing steel bed rails. See Instructions